Thursday, June 16, 2011

Woofstock 2011!




Woofstock is pretty much amazing. The amount of dogs and there people that go is just crazy! Every vendor has some sort of new and interesting dog thing to try out. Everyone has free treats, and we walked home with tonnes of free samples and information. Many of the dogs were dressed up, some with their hair dyed funky colours for the doggie fashion show. There was pretty much every breed imaginable out there to see. 

I'm terrible with my camera so I don't have a lot of pics. When I remember to actually bring the camera somewhere I always forget the fact you actually have to take it out and snap away to get actual pictures. There's some actual pictures here http://www.woofstock.ca/whatiswoofstock.htm

Last year we did a beginners agility course and Cal sucked pretty bad, so I didn't try to embarrass her again this year.





Happy little dogs go to Woofstock!



No comments:

Post a Comment